The rubber spring includes a rubber spring and a composite rubber spring.
Rubber spring: it is a kind of high elastic body, made of ordinary rubber. Rubber springs have small elastic modulus and large elastic deformation after being loaded so as to absorb shock and vibration. It can bear multi-directional load at the same time, but its high temperature resistance and oil resistance are worse than steel springs. For special requirements, it can be made of oil-resistant rubber. The product has good vibration damping effect, small resonance field, long service life, low cost, good cold resistance, excellent air tightness, water resistance and electrical insulation, and is the best choice for vibration damping.
Compound rubber spring: it is composed of metal coil spring and high-quality vulcanized rubber wrapped outside. It integrates the advantages of metal spring and rubber spring, and overcomes the defects of large rigidity of metal spring, high working noise, small bearing weight of rubber spring, poor stability of shape and mechanical performance, etc. It has the advantages of higher load and large deformation, better shock absorption and noise reduction effect, stable operation, short resonance interval, etc.
Major feature editor
The shape of the rubber spring is not limited, it has large elastic deformation, it is easy to realize the non-linear requirement, and the vibration and sound insulation effects are good. Compared with rubber springs, composite rubber springs are limited in shape by metal coil springs, high in linearity and heavy in weight, but their advantages of large load-bearing capacity are not comparable to pure rubber springs.
(1) The shape is not limited, and the rigidity in all directions can be freely selected according to the design requirements;
(2) Although the elastic modulus is small, larger elastic deformation can be obtained and ideal nonlinear characteristics can be easily realized;
(3) It has high internal resistance, which has good effect on absorption of sudden impact and high frequency vibration and sound insulation.
(4) The same rubber spring can bear multi-directional load at the same time, thus simplifying the structure of the system;
(5) easy installation and disassembly, no need for lubrication, and good for maintenance.
[Free Sample Setting] The customized price of the sample is odd price, not the actual transaction price.
[Specific Price] According to customer drawings, sample parts have different materials, sizes and processing requirements, and prices are also different.
[Invoice Provision] VAT special tickets, ordinary invoices and receipts, please communicate with customer service.
[Drawing Requirements] Hand drawing, 3D, PDF, DWG, CAD, 3D drawing, etc. are all acceptable.