Characteristics and Application Fields of Polyurethane!
Polyurethane or isocyanate polymer. Polyurethane is an elastomer between plastic and rubber. Its excellent and unique comprehensive performance is not possessed by ordinary plastic and rubber. It is a polymer material. Polyurethane is a new organic polymer material, known as "the fifth largest plastic" and widely used in many fields of national economy due to its properties. The application fields of the products involve light industry, chemical industry, electronics, textile, medical treatment, construction, building materials, automobiles, national defense, aerospace, aviation, etc. Let's take a look at polyurethane products and their characteristics as well as the application scope of polyurethane.
Brief introduction of polyurethane:
Polyurethane material is short for polyurethane, English name is polyurethane, it is a kind of polymer material. Polyurethane is a new organic polymer material, known as "the fifth largest plastic" and widely used in many fields of national economy due to its excellent performance. The application fields of the products involve light industry, chemical industry, electronics, textile, medical treatment, construction, building materials, automobiles, national defense, aerospace, aviation, etc.
Polyurethane products and characteristics? ：
Characteristics: Polyurethane elastomer has good properties such as abrasion resistance, chemical corrosion resistance, tensile strength, high elasticity, high pressure load resistance, high abrasion strength, strong shock absorption, tear resistance, radiation resistance, high strength, high load bearing and shock absorption and buffering. At the same time, it has a wide range of hardness, from Shaw A10—100. At present, there are more than Shaw A100 and above products. It has superior cushion plate for shock absorption and shock absorption, which is more resistant to shock than metal spring and does not damage the mold.
1. polyurethane board, Rod and Tube.
2. Industrial accessories: casing, flexible coupling, oil seal, etc., industrial rubber stick, paper making equipment, printing, chemical industry, wood processing equipment, various mechanical materials, various hardware and felt spring, etc.
3. Industrial wheels: PU bearing wheels, skateboard wheels, industrial casters, elevator wheels, forklift wheels,
4. Screen printing squeegee: various types of squeegees for screen printing. ? 5. PU prepolymer with various properties. ? Characteristics of polyurethane products:
1. Good wear resistance, 3-5 times that of ordinary rubber. ? 2. Wide range of hardness, Shaw A10 to D75. ? 3. Good oil resistance, corrosion resistance and solvent resistance. ? 4. High expansion strength and tear resistance. ? 5. High elasticity and low compression deformation rate. ? 6. Good adhesion to metal.
Application scope of polyurethane:
I. Application of Furniture Industry
1. Paint, 2. Paint, 3. Adhesive, 4. Sofa, 5. Mattress, 6. Seat Armrest. ? II. Application of Household Appliances
1. Electrical insulation paint? 2. Wire and cable sheath? 3. Refrigerator, freezer, disinfection cabinet, water heater and other thermal insulation layer? 4. Waterproof potting compound for washing machine electronics.
Three, the construction industry application
1. Sealants, 2. Adhesives, 3. Roof waterproofing insulation, 4. Cold storage insulation, 5. Interior and exterior wall coatings? 6. Floor paint, 7. Synthetic wood, 8. Runway, 9. Waterproof and leak blocking agent? 10? Plastic floor.
IV. Application in Transportation Industry
1.? Airplane and automobile upholstery seats, armrests, headrests, door inner panels, instrument panels, steering wheels, bumpers, shock absorbers, fenders? 2. Carpet lining, paint? 3. Insulation parts and pipelines? 4. Sealing gasket.
5. snow chains
V. Application in Shoemaking and Leather Industry
1.? Shoe insole and outsole? 2. Adhesive? 3. Leather finishing agent? 4. Coating of artificial leather and synthetic leather. ? VI. Application of Sports Industry
Plastic sports venues (including basketball, volleyball, badminton, tennis venues, runway laying), sports clothing (dance clothing, bathing suit, dance clothing); Sports shoes, scooters.